View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2012, 05:30 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Aria was laughing when a young boy approached, who Aria regarded curiously.

"I h-have a message for you Aria..." He said, looking down at the ground, "P-please come with me?"

Aria suddenly dropped her smile, starting to draw her sword. She finished, and pointed it at the boy.

"Who, or should I ask, what are you, and how do you know of me? I've not necessarily given my name out publicly, and I haven't really done anything notary to gain followers. Let's start with simple questions. One, what s your name, and two, how do you know mine?" She said, apparently angry. She silently hoped that maybe Spark had sent him, but she doubted it. Spark'd be halfway across the region by now.

Eve, Blaze, do you recognize him?

Nope
Eve replied. Blaze mentally shrugged. Aria shook her head, racking her memory for a face that matched the one in front of her. When her search came up empty, she glared at the quivering child at the end of her blade.

"James? Do you recognize him?" She asked. If he knew of this boy, that might at least clear up why he had even decided to approach, but she was still confused as to how he knew how she looked, and how he knew her name.