View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2012 (09:07 PM). Edited December 12th, 2012 by Xander Olivieri.
Eye of the Storm

What I'm understanding of that is that it will be held at six different mall locations at each of which one can obtain a Lv.100 Deoxys.

Of course, it's not in America. And I really want a North American Meloetta soon now that the newest movie is out here.

Cyclone

From Serebii this morning:

Quote:
The first details of the next Pokémon movie have started to come through the Japanese magazine, CoroCoro. The sixteenth movie has been revealed to feature a shiny Genesect, showcasing the appearance it has in flight, and be called Extremespeed Genesect (神速のゲノセクト), with tradition dictating there will likely be an addition to the title in the Spring. The movie is due for release in Japan in July 13th 2013. Attached is a Pikachu short that features Eevee called Pikachu & Eevee Friends (ピカチュウとイーブイフレンズ). In addition to that, Genesect is to be given again in Japan from January 11th 2013 to February 10th 2013 in Pokémon Centres across Japan for Black, White, Black 2 and White 2. We'll provide more details as it comes.
I know this is Japan-only, but also comes as the first official Genesect release that also includes the original B/W games. Also, watch for a downloadable Shiny Genesect come the summer in Japan; they won't send it here, I'm sure.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.