View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2012, 11:47 AM
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
Jimmy Vincent
Academy Grounds

Jimmy walked through the hallway that would lead him to the counselor's office. His hands were in his pockets, and he looked calm; as if he had absolutely not a single thing to worry or stress about. He glanced at the Pokéballs on his belt and smirked.

It didn't take long before he found himself at his destination. A wooden door,which had a plaque with some words engraved on it:

"Charles Fitzpatrick
Counselor"

He knocked on that door, and waited patiently outside. But no sound came out of it. He knocked on it again, and nothing. He bent over and tried to look through the keyhole. He couldn't see much, but he could notice that nobody was there at the moment, as the lights were out. The rebellious-looking boy sighed, and was about to turn around when suddenly a voice stopped him.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Raikou-boy!" the voice said.

Jimmy turned and saw someone he did not expect to see again. A boy with a Suicune Dorm jacket, and a Zangoose standing right next to him. Both had arrogant looks on their faces, and the boy had a black left eye. Jimmy looked at him with a frown, definitely not happy to see this kid.

"It's been a while since our last encounter, Raikou-boy." the Suicune Dorm kid added, "And it's so good that you finally admit you need counseling."

"Shut it, Bryce-punk!" Jimmy yelled, reaching for one of his Pokéballs, "Didn't you learn your lesson, not to mess with me?"

"There was nothing to learn," he said and chuckled, "except that you suck. Now, I think it's time for a little rematch. I do want payback for last time."

"Then let's go." Jimmy muttered, "And you better leave me alone after I wipe the floor with you."

"You're such a talker, Raikou-boy" he said, "Are we doing this or what?"