View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2012, 03:20 PM
CarefulWetPaint
I burn. Come at me, you'll see
Community Supporter Tier 5

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to CarefulWetPaint
Wellllllccccccccccoooooooooommmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeee Neeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another guitarist and drummer. AWESOME! Have you guys been playing long?

So theres a few people who have done original work! Thats so cool. Personally I've (kinda) written the guitar and bass to a song or two, Im not a drummer so didnt even bother with that stuff. I've also come up with a few riffs but I don't really know how to arrange them so they just chill bang out waiting for me to use if I get the feeling.

BUT THE SEASON IS MERRY! So I was thinking the club could do a collab on a christmas carrol or a christmas song, something like that? Anyone up for that?

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.