View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2012 (03:45 PM).
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Aria caught up, and stared at him for a few moments before turning to the house that he was in front of. Her ears perked up as she listened for any sorts of noises coming from inside. When nothing came to ear, she slowly crept up to the door. She then quickly fused with Blaze, kicked the door in with Blaze Kick, and swung in, her sword ready and ablaze. When she realized that she was in no immediate danger, she lowered the sword.

She took a look around the dimly lit antechamber before walking over to the lit door on the far side. She peaked in, attempting to remain as invisible as one can after alerting the entire house of her presence and while holding a flaming sword. When she saw Spark laying down on a bed inside, Aria put out the flame and sheathed the sword.

"James, it's safe. Come on in." Aria shouted out the house before entering Spark's room.

"Spark? What are you still doing over here? I'd think that you'd be on the other side of the region by now." Aria said, sitting at the foot of the bed that Spark lay on.

"Oh, and sorry about the door. Yourlittle psychopath of a messenger made me quite suspicious, especially when he threatened to kill James, and maybe me. Perhaps you should rethink who you hire next time." Aria added, looking out the door at where the boy was standing.