View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2012, 06:51 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
"...well. Who would have guessed... Usually, I have a large stash, but some idiot had to go crushing them all... Although, I didn't walk away from his corpse empty handed." Aria said, fusing with Blaze. "A Blaziken, with quite the powerful moveset." Aria added.

Aria stood, thinking of how she would be able to heal Spark. She thought back to the mountain, where their stuff was. The wielder had rummaged through all the large bags, but there was still her stash, which she had always kept on her belt, just for situations like this. Her hands instinctively went to its usual position, but it wasn't there.

Grr... If only there was just some way to get there quickly and back again with little trouble...That one kid's teleport ability would be helpful... Aria thought, pacing the room.

"Makoto, if that's what you go by, what kind of a spirit do you have? Just trying to count our benefits." Aria said. She had a plan that was starting to unfold in her head, but it depended on Makoto having a Zorua spirit, and therefore being able to fly.

And if he doesn't? Blaze quipped up. Aria shook her head.

We burn that bridge when we get there. Stop being pessimistic.

As you wish, Mistress Aria.
Blaze said, fading back to his usual place near the back of her mind. Aria tried to remain calm as she thought out other ways to get to the bags and her berries.

If there was a way to transfer spirits, that'd be the end of it, but I doubt that's possible without killing the previous wielder in the process... Aria thought grudgingly as her face changed to a grimace.