View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2012 (09:41 PM).
Years of Lies

Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveemaster9
What first drew you to roleplaying?

Gosh, that was.... Six years ago? I cannot even remember why I started roleplaying... Even at that age, I was certain I would become a writer when I was older. (I was that strange kid on the block who had no female friends, and hung out with a boy at my school who was at least five years older than me. We were the bestest of friends!)

I suppose it was because I felt like it was just one step to help me become a better writer in the future. I have definitely seen an approvement each and every year.

How do you go about writing your in-character posts? Your Sign-Ups?

Creepy, I know... But I spend the day acting the way my character would act. I literally become that character, and experience what it feels like. Then, writing the post comes naturally. It's not so much "What would **** do" but rather, "What would I do if I was ****"?

What types of roleplays do you like?

The sadistic ones.

What traits do many of your characters seem to share?

You're asking me to calculate the average trait between my 80+ characters? No. Even if I took the characters from my current roleplay... That's twenty people right there...

Uh, the inability to be fazed by magick? Is that a trait?

Why do your write? For fun or for some other reason?

I don't want to sound like a chinese philosopher.