View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2012 (04:15 PM).

Nature: Jolly
Lucas McGuire - Forest

Heracross got a little nervous but determined at the same time. 'Did you just say Scyther?' the bug asked while looking at Molly. 'If you don't mind me asking, what happened? Did a Scyther do something to Kayla?' Heracross said as it scooped up Yuri once more.

Aipom floating through the air on the star with Rosemary and Primrose both on it with him. He turns around to them. 'Yeah, he'll be fine. He's just a little easily scared like I said.' Aipom screeched. '[COLOR="rgb(153, 50, 204)"]But please don't laugh at him Skitty. I maybe an Aipom, and my nature we can be impish and childish, but I won't let anyone get away with laughing at Lucas.[/COLOR]' Aipom sighed, patted it's face and it's stupid grin returned. 'Hehe, so Yuri did you say? So your pal is with my Bug-Pal?'. Lucas slowly got up, suddenly he heard a faint scream, followed by an argument.

After rubbing his face, he turns to Aipom. 'Aipom! I uhh...hello?'. Lucas now sees the Skitty and Pichu chilling out on Aipom's Swift, waving down at the boy. 'Umm well, anyhow..I think I heard talking over this way, let's check it out!'

Patrick McCallion in Time and Space: Phanpy

Lucas McGuire in Pokemon Trainer's Academy: Aipom, Heracross, Aron

Lucas McGuire in Unova Masters: Tepig