View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2012 (10:15 AM).
Nature: Relaxed
I agree with shnen completely

Sawk's main jobs(IMO) is to either punch holes through the other team's core(band) or clean up weakened teams(scarf). Mold breaker could work on a band set as weezing is 2hko'd by earthquake(after rocks) and misdreavus is severely damaged by EQ also. Scarfed sets greatly appreciates sturdy, as it allows sawk to live a priority after defense drops. It requires a bit of team support, but scarfed sawk is one of the best late gamers. You don't really HAVE to have a counter to weezing or misdreavus, as strong hits and rocks will wear them down over time to a point where stone miss/close combat kos.
Sawk is really predictable regardless of ability, and most teams usually pack at least one solid counter to fighting types, so you must've been playing against some really bad players if your expert belt mold breaker sawk got two kills right off the bat, and even worse players if they stayed in with their probopass/bastiodon. 
But with hail back in NU, I guess sturdy sawk has lost some usefulness. Still, not all teams run Snover, and sturdy sawk is(again) one of the best late game cleaners.
Hax is supposed to happen. Scald has a 100% burn rate(willowisp w/ perfect accuracy); paralysis has a 75% chance of kicking in; Rock slide misses more than stone edge; Hustle= 50% more power at the cost of 100% accuracy.
I get haxed a lot and the hax gods who are the gods of hax hate me I'm sad :[