View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2012, 11:08 AM
Champloo
RNG Expert
FC:
IGN:

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Champloo
@Rainy Garden of Fire Your Pokemon are ready to go, get with me when you see me online.

@Satycorn89 Your Pokemon are ready to go, get with me when you see me online.

@dragonnathan025 Please specify which Friend Code you'll be using.

@masaru3 Please specify which Friend Code you'll be using.

@Pink Mommy Ah sorry, I was hoping to get a more hands on approach, we'll give it another shot when we can talk. I'm assuming the black colored trainer card is the one with the FC I need correct? Sunday works, after this Friday I'll be completely done with all my school finals so I'll be free to trade whenever.

@Iceman3317 I NEED YOUR FRIEND CODE

@Patch93 I NEED YOUR FRIEND CODE

@Curry06 The point of this is for people to choose which ones they want. I will not be doing this so please specify which ones you'll be wanting.

As a note to everyone, I obtain 'clones' of all my Pokemon by backing up my save files so their will be NO SHORTAGE of Pokemon. Just go by the rules and you will be fine please be sure to include your Friend Code with your request on here so that I don't have to go hunting for it. If their is any confusion about what I want in return all I will be needing is TRADE FODDER just bring anything you're okay with losing. In any case all of the requests are ready to go whenever I get all FC from the required people. I'll be online most of the day so try catching me.

RNG, the skill for the well informed