Thread: [Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version
View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2012, 12:12 PM
MEANMONKEY
Unhatched Egg

Well... Hi once again;
Since i couldnt manage to get through the cave i restarted my game to my last save point. i went around and collected all of the legendaries pokemon i could find which is around 25-30 of em..
Then i found a Dark Fragment near the emplacement of Mew and Rayquaza..
After looking lil bit everywhere i wanted to retry the Weird '' cave '' that was actually another dimension.
Finally i found an entrance for it and i managed to go through the cave...
the reward .. wasnt as nice as i thought... i was kinda wishing for another awesome Legendary pokemon or something.
well... not im out of the cave... with the reward..... and no more legendary pokemon to catch -___-''
Is there anything i have to do in mt-Idris all the way to the top theres a cave The AEON CAVE i believe... and i remember it saying that there would be a great reward blablabla... but... it still empty.. mmh.
When i found the Dark fragment i also missed on what it was saying... sadly.

Legendaries Caught : Moltres Articuno Zapdos | Entei Suicune Raikou | HO-OH Lugia | Latias Latios | Palkia Dialga | Cresselia Darkrai | Regirock Regice Registeel Regigigas | Mew Mewtwo | Celebi Jirachi | Froslass | Deoxys | Heatran | Giratina Arceus | Rayquaza Kyogre | Uxie Mesprit .

Those i saw but failed at catching em... : Shaymin ; Azelf ; Groudon

I found most of the plates.... again but i dont know what to do with them if i have anything to do with them...

Well ; even tho im the only one posting i guess ill still ask some questions in case anyone knows

i was in the ''cave of the four kings'' took me bout 40 mins to translate everything XD
finally after i took couple of Tylenols; i found a Luminous Shard.
Great! i was all happy. ..... But what do i do with that? XD ( i thought it would have something to do with Mt. Idris and the special empty cave that gets me mad since i dont know what to do with it )
also. i found a pokemon in my TV!
I beat myself in a dream dimension.
I found an egg underwater randomly and it gave me a PHIONE; i was looking in my pokedex and i saw there was still an empty spot. i thought maybe it would evolve into something... but it doesnt seems like it. made some research. and there would be a '' Manaphy '' which is the '' Parent '' of Phione with a Ditto..
if i bread a Phione with a Ditto do i get a Manaphy in this game ?
i havent found a dito yet -__-'

Last edited by MEANMONKEY; December 12th, 2012 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.