View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2012 (03:42 PM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Dane began to dash through the forest, unsure of where he should even start. For now, he was taking advantage of his new abilities and putting them through practice. With the various trees, he had been practicing wall jumping however he could. The surfaces on the trees were a bit rough to do it effectively on the go so he still needed a bit of practice. He tumbled over a couple times while trying to preform the move. As athletic as he was, he still needed to practice... practicing his Jumping would be a good start.

Dane began by climbing on top of the closest tree he could find. He figured he could get a bit more precise if he tried jumping along the different tree branches. They seemed strong enough after all...

"Ha, I can't believe I'm seriously able to do this... I haven't excercised all that much before... yet I feel like the strongest thing alive... almost." Dane said to himself. He proceeded to jump from the tree branch he had been standing on, to one that was adjacent to him. He fortunately able to make it but nearly stumbled. Still needed a bit of work...

"Well... Practice makes perfect... at least I have a decent view of the area from here..." Dane said. He continued to practice jumping from branch to branch, slowly but surely. The main thing Mario was known for was his jumping ability. He had to get that just right...

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)