View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2012, 05:57 AM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
Awwww Yeah, nothing like a good dose of a giant insecticon robot battle. Despite that, everyone expected Mewtwo or Jirachi/Deoxys to co-star with the revived parasitic fossil, but having another Genesect shows either a sign of laziness or the loss of Genesect's uniqueness as being the only one of its kind in modern times like Mewtwo.
You're saying that like the Red Genesect was created by Team Plasma when the summary said that the Red Genesect was from 300 million years ago (which, in my opinion, is interesting and something that I hope the expand upon.) It's possible that the normal Genesect was created by Team Plasma, and the Red Genesect was the 'original' Genesect or something (I don't see where it says it was a parasitic fossil). I'm not sure but I'm also interested to see how the N arc will play into the movie.

The Pikachu Short sounds cute, and if the are going to give us a new eeveelution (which after Virgil in the anime and then this will not be surprising) it would be a good time to since it seems they will be missing the chance to do so in the anime.