Old December 13th, 2012, 04:30 PM
Vintage Arachnid
im always watchin
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Vintage Arachnid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khawill View Post
The way Ari dresses annoys her, though she would not be enemies with her.
Ari doesn't like Annabelle's constant rebellion streak. The fact that she always has to break the rules and can't do thing like normal (i.e like entering the house through the front door inside of through a window) easily gets on Ari's nerves. They aren't be enemies but Annabelle has no in way earned Ari's respect so she isn't too fond of her. She likes to mess with the new ones. She considers anyone who hasn't been there as long as her "new". Ari has also heard about her little transaction business and applauds her for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 雷影 イチロ View Post
We sign up for a full year of classes, but have two trimesters of it (with a third optional Trimester during our Summer break). Going by my courses, my first Trimester runs from 4 March to 9 June, while the second runs from 15 July to 20 October.
We have a full year of classes (August-May) but it's just that our classes don't go that full year length they go half. (i.e either August-December or January-May) In case I didn't make that clear enough. But yay differences in schooling systems. I think I'd rather do it your way but I'm so use to our way it would be weird at first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 雷影 イチロ View Post
I believe we decided Aerous and Camellia would be somewhat of good friends, probably Aerous keeping an eye out for Ari who would want to split them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarefulWetPaint View Post
Pretty boy whose mentally unstable! Thats a bit harsh he's just stupid not mentally immature.. oh wait that could be seen as the same thing couldnt it? :O But I understand how to approach it now.

I also thought Cammy and Aero would get a long fairly well because of their similar powers and age.
Yes, I believe we decided on Camellia being friends with Aerous while Ari have a strong dislike for him. She'd prefer not to see them interact because she doesn't want her Adept of Intelligence to be tainted by those who aren't very... intelligent.

THE EXTREMELY JEALOUS PAIR OF CAREFULWETPAINT