The Random Pokemon Nuzlocke Challenge.
View Single Post
December 13th, 2012 (5:46 PM). Edited December 13th, 2012 by Strike the Blood.
Strike the Blood
I am the best in the world.
Join Date: May 2011
Location: In the Flax Fields.
This is the hardest challenge you will ever face!
(GET THE RANDOM TEAMS HERE. IF THERE ARE NO HM POKEMON IN THE FIRST 6, SELECT 1 POKEMON OF A DIFFERENT TYPE THAT CAN BE GIVEN A HM)
1. You may hack in the pokemon you use.
2. You may have 10 pokemon chosen randomly. 6 main pokemon and 4 backups.
3. Any pokemon that dies must be released or put into a box marked "DEAD" OR "DEATHS".
4. If you are giving someone a team you must participate yourself!
5. You must post proof, Videos or Photos.
6. Trading to evolve is allowed.
9.No HM slaves. People giving out the random pokemon should take a little into consideration of HM pokemon.
10. A blackout isn't game over you can retrieve pokemon from your PC.
11. You can rotate your team as you play giving a little more option and a little more fun as you play! (However once you lose 2 pokemon you cannot then rotate pokemon)
1. A blackout is game over. Even if you have backups there is noway to defend yourself getting to the PC to get them out!
2. You must change the battle style to SET.
3. You may not heal outside the use of Pokémon Centres and moves such as Softboiled.
4. You may not heal outside of healing items and moves such as Softboiled.
5. You may not heal outside of battle.
6. You may only have (whichever number you like) Pokémon Centre visit per town.
7. You may not use held items.
8. You may not have legendaries given to you.
Sign up sheet:
Optional Rules (Post the rules number):
Here is my sign up sheet.
Name: LMFAO. Word up.
Optional Rules (Post the rules number): 1 - 7 - 8
(Someone choose my team please!) (10 Pokes)
LMFAO. Word up.
Strike the Blood
Also Known As:
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Strike the Blood
Find all posts by Strike the Blood
Find threads started by Strike the Blood