View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2012 (10:38 AM).
Nature: Jolly
Plus it would be awesome to have all regions on the ds or dsi before we move on to 3ds or even another system. I dont think gamefreak are huge fans of the 3ds. I remember playing gold and silver and yellow and it seems like they jumped at gameboy advance laun hing along with it ( there was even a special gba crystal version you could get) then the gba sp ( which wasnt really a system change) but they still launched fr lg with it. Then the ds and they shot out pearl and diamond dsi and dsxl hg and ss. Now we have 3ds and they are making 3ds compatible versions. I think thry are trying to honor the fans more these days and dont wanna follow nintendos random new system every year pattern. In hindsight they could look at it as a great owe to the fans to be able to explore t entire. Main story universe on one system ( sinnoh, johto, kanto, unova, and hoenn)
Plus im locked in on the amount of purposeless dialogue and purposeless map tiles that only seem like its preparation for a hoenn revisit
Friend Code XY: 3625-8233-2439
Safari type: fairy: togepi, jigglypuff,floette

you gotta know that I adore you