View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2012 (03:14 PM).
Chespin, I choose you!
FC: 1032-2650-8413
IGN: André

Nature: Timid
Quote originally posted by Satycorn89:
Oh, I just took a look at your requests.
So the two males eevees, can you please breed them with the egg moves you have listed (Curse etc.), besides of the two 31 IVs?
As for the Cranidos, I just took a look and the DW females I currently have are Trapinch with sheer force and Spoink with the Hidden Ability. My Tree of Desiders (or however it's called), in DW, for a strange reason got reset and lost all of the pokemon, so I had to start from the beginnung. Apart from the Trapinch and Spoink, other Pokemon that I'm 100% sure that are females, because I remember when I saw their sign (there are like 10 others that I don't remember the gender), are Lickitung and Bidoof, both with the DW ability.
Oh and also do you want anything extra for a non-shiny Skarmory with the Egg Move and a Zorua with Darke Pulse?
Let me know and thanks very much.
You can have the egg move zorua and skarmory for free, those are very easy to breed.
And sure, I'll put those egg moves on my eevees. All the parents I own have those egg moves, so it's easy.
As for your entralink forest you can go to them, start the "battle" and see if they're male of female. You can run from them if you don't wanna catch them and they'll remain in the forest. As for the tree of dreams in the dream world, it gets reset every time you bring a pokémon from there so don't be surprised when they disappear =P
From all those you mentioned I don't have trapinch. It's not a very valuable pokémon, but I'm aiming to "catch 'em all" So, trapinch it is. If you have any more DWf I don't have I accept them :D