Thread: FireRed hack: Pokémon DarkViolet
View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2012, 07:20 PM
Chaos Rush
im sexy and i know it

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizardlvl.98 View Post
Ok, sounds good. I understand completely. Being a music guy myself (played piano for a while) I see what your trying to do. Good luck with the music. (Glad your using the follow me for the mart. don't know why, I love the sound of that) The animations are also great as well. I didn't realize you were going to do all the new moves. And I didn't know scald was in hgss (from previous tm comment). Will the tms not "break" after use? and will we be able to buy all tms? Will signal beam still be a move?
I think you misread what I said a little. I said that I ported the Mart theme from Emerald, and I also ported the Follow Me theme from Emerald. The Follow Me theme is NOT the mart theme. The R/S/E Mart theme will be used in the Celadon City department store, since I'm merging Pokemon Centers and Poke Marts.

If you read the first post, I said that I'm not adding all Gen IV and V moves. I added 113 new moves, most from Gen IV, some from Gen V, and some custom moves. Scald was never in HG/SS, it's a Gen V move, and it's also a move that is one of the 113 added moves in DarkViolet.

From the first post:
Quote:
*113 new moves added. Over half of them are Gen IV moves, a few Gen V moves, and a few custom moves. No old moves were replaced, thus there is now a total of 467 moves. At the time of posting this thread, I have spent the past two months working on a ROM base that contains these added moves, which this hack is based off of
And yes, Signal Beam is still a move. No moves were deleted.

The Chaos Emerald ROM Base (it's gonna take awhile)

DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource NOW COMPLETED
Custom Sugimori-style Pokémon Sprite Resource IN PROGRESS

Non-Pokémon hacks I support:
Sonic Classic Heroes
Sonic 3 Complete

Last edited by Chaos Rush; December 14th, 2012 at 07:29 PM.