View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2012, 02:11 AM
adventure
satellite physician

Nature: Naive
So no thoughts at all on my RP xD back to the drawing board, then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmepie View Post
I've recent'y drafted a completely original RP (although I will admit the style of characters etc was based loosely on Final Fantasy) and I wanted to both make sure you can make RPs like this on here and gauge interest.

Basically you can play either as an oppressed Gladiator who competes for the entertainment of the people or you can play as a member of the military loyal to the royal family. The story is fairly lose giving a lot of freedom to RPers although major story events exploring both this tension and the tension between nations will occur. It is a little more detailed then that but that is a brief synopsis of the story.
Sounds like it could be an interesting RP if you have a well thought out story and maybe explain a bit about the world and culture we'd be playing in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xlugon Pyro View Post
If there's any interest in a One Piece themed RP, I've been working on one for awhile.

The plot I had in mind would be the assembly of a pirate crew where players would take up a role as one of the critical positions in the crew with characters of varied backgrounds. It would take place 90 years after the death of Gold Roger but in a slightly alternate timeline, so the existence of certain prominent people would be nonexistent and the events that occurred during the anime and manga were very different or didn't happen at all. Since the destruction of various renowned pirates of the past, the World Government expanded its control of the world and has a greater influence on the seas, namely the Grand Line.

Players would band together for a variety of reasons, all with the collective goal of breaking into the Grand Line and traversing the Gauntlet of Liberty, another name for the Grand Line in order to pursue the crew's dreams and one particular goal in particular that is revealed early in the RP when the crew is coming together.

I plan for it to be somewhat sandbox-ish, with the crew encountering various events that involve the crew's goals and obstacles that could prevent the crew from continuing their journey, but I do have a progression path in mind after the crew forms at the first setting.

If this interests anyone, let me know. The RP itself is almost complete and I should be posting it soon.
I haven't read much One Piece, but pirate RPs always sound fun, if they are orchestrated in a good way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skymin View Post
Speaking of plots, I've been tweaking my own RP in the works myself. I just watched Summer Wars and LOVED IT, I've been reading a lot of Ao Ex and playing heaps of Persona so...

I'M JUST CRAZY.
You're not crazy, you're totally right. I watched the Digimon movie before I saw Summer Wars though, so I couldn't help feeling like it was a copy of that :p Then I found out that the same person who did the Digimon movie made Summer Wars, and it all made sense xD It's a really cool movie, methinks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 雷影 イチロ View Post
HEY, HEY SKYMIN.

Just wanted to say, I love you babe, you are liek teh sexiest person alive!

Love from your hausbando.

PS. I don't like Daniel, he's ugly. XD

zsafl d;gh;lgj j
I can't help having a feeling that you guys are in a skype convo atm.
paired with : abnegation
roleplay: CLOUD v2.0