View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2012 (04:55 AM).
You like dragons?
Crystal Tier

Nature: Hasty
Quote originally posted by CourageHound:
Answering Topic: Hey, what do you think of them in general? Amazing? Adorable? Cool? Scary?

Hmm....well i'd say all of the above. Well while my main anticipation in the revealing of a new dragon type are big tough, and cool looking ones like Salamence, Druddigon, and Garchomp, I also like the adorable and endearing qualities of Altaria. The thing about dragons for me is that they never disapoint wether it be design, coolness, dex descriptions or whatever its their individual qualities and traits(not to mention just being dragons) that make me fond of them.
I've always liked the Pokedex entries in general, but especially them lot.

Quote originally posted by Mononoke Hime:
Hey, what do you think of them in general? Amazing? Adorable? Cool? Scary?
I think they're cool and adorable. Some are both, and some are just very much one of these.

I think altaria and dragonair are the most adorable:

Look at this~ It's impossible not to think the same.

And the most cool ones:

All my other favorites are in between, like dragonite {borderline favorite}.

I don't feel scary of none of them, by the way.
Hydreigon might look scary but when you take a closer look at it it's just so cool and adorable and funny.
Crazy fluffy Altaria~

I bet somewhere on the Internet are adorable Hyhy~ They probably have a funny look sockpuppeting.

Quote originally posted by Avishka:
what do you think of them in general? Amazing? Adorable? Cool? Scary?
im only listing the dragons pokemon
Adorable are :
aaand
Scary and Cool are :
aand
Am I the only one wanting a short with Deino and Axew messing around? :3 These two are daaaaaaaaaaaawwww~