View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2012 (09:27 AM).
Nyeh?
Gold Tier

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Quote originally posted by Satycorn89:
I see, thanks. Those Mamoswine movesets are really good. I'm using White, so I can't get Endeavor at the moment, what is I switch it with Icicle Crash in the first moveset?

Also, snap, my Spheal Has Thick Fat ... I have already spent days getting it with the right IVs, I just can't switch to another Spheal now... Do i toss it now that it doesn't have Ice Body, or am I still able to use it well? What would you suggest?
And last, about Espeon, I have IV breed it for days to, until I got the Eevee I wanted, but it's Hidden Power is Grass :/... Can I replace Hidden Power Fighting with the move Psychic?
-Calm Mind
-Stored Power
-Hidden Power (Fighting)
-Baton Pass

Edit: Also I have a soon to be Froslass with Snow Cloak, what would be wise to use it with? The battles will be double ones, and I will be playing with Friends through infrared, not over Wi-Fi. Also I'm not making a mono-type team, I will be making about 2-3 mixed teams, but I can use two pokemon of the same type, as you suggested using Walrein with Abomasnow.
Thank you very much!
All four moves are needed in Mamoswine's first set. You're going to have to do some breeding for Icicle Crash, as it's one of Mamoswine's egg moves.

Ice Body is what makes Walrein so good in Hail, as it provides extra recovery per turn in hail. Don't bother with Thick Fat.

No. Going for both Psychic and Stored Power at once makes Espeon completely walled by Dark Pokémon this way. HP Fighting is the best way for dealing with them; while Spiritomb and Sableye wall it completely, it can always Baton Pass to something else.

Froslass is best off as a suicide lead/speedy supporter. Pokémon that like the passive damage of Spikes are good teammates:
-Spikes
-Taunt
-Ice Beam/Shadow Ball
-Pain Split/Destiny Bond
Nature: Timid
EVs: 248 HP/8 SDef/252 Spe
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Cursed Body

or
-Spikes
-Taunt
-Destiny Bond