View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2012 (09:39 AM).
gimmepie
The Emanation Pokemon
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild
Quote originally posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers:
If it's a RP focusing on building relationships between characters in an ancient roman/greek/something setting, then I think it sounds nice Sounds like how most RPs work, to me. The thing for you to do is probably to make the setting and premise feel alive and interesting enough to lure players to join. Maybe don't give all of the story away in the intro, but save some for the players to discover later. Naturally :3
The setting has a lot of similarities to that I suppose, but it is also more technologically advanced with some things we are not even capable of... sort of like what if the roman empire stole passive technology from 2500 years from now. It is similar to the way FFX is done in that most combat etc is still done with archaic weaponry whilst other things are using very impressive machinery. Sorry but I don't want to give to much away in here haha

That's kind of how I thought it should be done, by giving away the plot bit by bit as the game progresses. Thanks for all of your help
#447 Riolu
Supporter Collab January 2015
The Roleplay Corner
paired to Lokiepie, Chalifoux, Nauje