View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2012, 09:44 AM
Yuoaman
Legen- wait for it...
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiyahKitteh View Post
Well, so I assume it is not necro-posting if I join in on this thread, since this IS the 'official' discussion archive, hm? =3
So, I just wanted to figure out a few things I guess, if I may?

#1 - I have some Let's Play guides from some of my friends and myself too. Did that thread ever become reality? The guide one, I mean? So we can post our guides and tips in there or should I just make a new thread myself and then people can reply to it with their inputs and thoughts?

#2 - From what I have read, I am allowed to post some feedback for people who made an LP thread in this subforum, yes?

#3 - I actually have another question I'd like to discuss. Does anybody care to join in maybe (I don't necessarily want to interrupt what is going on in here)? I'd love to figure out which Let's Plays are a bad idea to play (Basically like "Don'ts"), especially since my friend NiNi said how boring Pokémon LPs are in his opinion. I'd just love to hear some ideas about what people think would make for a "bad" LP (in the sense of boring) and what not. I am really curious; being a Let's Player myself. =)

Mmm--I think that's it for now. =D

Uhm...do you mean here on the forum? If so, you are in the right subforum. Make a new thread (check the rules first!) and then go! =O
1) I would imagine that if you had some guides you wanted to share you could just throw up a thread for them, as the section is currently without a moderator to conduct stuff like this.

2) I'm sure most people who post their LPs here are definitely looking for feedback of some description, it shouldn't be an issue.

3) I really don't think there are that many things one should just stay away from entirely. It's a good idea to not do a video LP of a JRPG or any game where things go quite slowly, unless you edit it. There are other things, like: never use a camcorder for a video LP - just don't; make sure your commentary is clear and easily understood; and be sure you're having fun, if you aren't having fun then the viewers/readers won't be having fun, and that is bad.

Suit Up!
Awesome REGULAR MEMBER THAT OCCASIONALLY FREQUENTS FORUMS.

"pps new screenie" - No, really shut up yuoaman.

Haaave you read my LP?
Pokémon Quartz - The only one really worth reading.

What about my [Un]Abridged series?
Aquaman the Unabridged Parody Series - Language warning.

The Playbook: My Anime List | Raptr | BackLoggery | Twitter

83% of this signature is empty space.

-dary!