Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews Brainstorming & Discussion Thread
View Single Post
December 16th, 2012 (09:44 AM).
Legen- wait for it...
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada
Quote originally posted by
Well, so I assume it is not necro-posting if I join in on this thread, since this IS the 'official' discussion archive, hm? =3
So, I just wanted to figure out a few things I guess, if I may?
I have some Let's Play guides from some of my friends and myself too. Did that thread ever become reality? The guide one, I mean? So we can post our guides and tips in there or should I just make a new thread myself and then people can reply to it with their inputs and thoughts?
From what I have read, I am allowed to post some feedback for people who made an LP thread in this subforum, yes?
I actually have another question I'd like to discuss. Does anybody care to join in maybe (I don't necessarily want to interrupt what is going on in here)? I'd love to figure out which Let's Plays are a bad idea to play (Basically like "Don'ts"), especially since my friend NiNi said how boring Pokémon LPs are in his opinion. I'd just love to hear some ideas about what people think would make for a "bad" LP (in the sense of boring) and what not. I am really curious; being a Let's Player myself. =)
Mmm--I think that's it for now. =D
Uhm...do you mean here on the forum? If so, you are in the right subforum. Make a new thread (check the rules first!) and then go! =O
View original post
1) I would imagine that if you had some guides you wanted to share you could just throw up a thread for them, as the section is currently without a moderator to conduct stuff like this.
2) I'm sure most people who post their LPs here are definitely looking for feedback of some description, it shouldn't be an issue.
3) I really don't think there are that many things one should just stay away from entirely. It's a good idea to not do a video LP of a JRPG or any game where things go quite slowly, unless you edit it. There are other things, like:
never use a camcorder for a video LP
- just don't; make sure your commentary is clear and easily understood; and be sure you're having fun, if you aren't having fun then the viewers/readers won't be having fun, and that is bad.
Awesome REGULAR MEMBER THAT OCCASIONALLY FREQUENTS FORUMS.
"pps new screenie"
No, really shut up yuoaman.
Haaave you read my LP?
- The only one of mine really worth reading.
What about my [Un]Abridged series?
Aquaman the Unabridged Parody Series
- Language warning.
My Anime List
83% of this signature is empty space.
Also Known As:
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Yuoaman
Visit Yuoaman's homepage!
Find all posts by Yuoaman
Find threads started by Yuoaman
Ignore Posts by Yuoaman