• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokemon Best Wishes Season 2 "N Episode"

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
We don't even know if Ash is getting his old Pokemon back. Remeber, they had the part in the opening showing all of Ash's Pokemon while he was attending the league. He never used any of his old Pokemon. I don't think we can use the opening credits to speculate what will happen. This is the second time we see Ash's old Pokemon, won't be the first time they don't use them.

As for N's involvement. I can see N traveling with Ash for a while and on the run from Neo Plasma or just on his travel journey for rediscovery. Ghetsis is after N cause N can stop him or something and N tries to stop Ghetsis from awakening Reshiram. They don't but N and Reshiram bond and thwart Ghetsis.

There are many plays that they could follow and I know mine isn't likely. Just something I'm kinda hopin for.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
Ohhhh right, Genesect! That guy completely slipped my mind; I even KNOW about Genesect's movie announcement... /facepalm

I'm really looking forward to seeing Ash's other Pokemon in this saga. I have a feeling they put Charizard in the poster just to attract people to watch the anime, especially those Charizard fanboys. Whether he'll actually make an appearance is up to if the writers are nice about it or not...
I mostly really want to seeing Torterra and other wasted DP Pokemon in the expense of Infernape and Pikachu, because man, they need better treatment other than getting dealt with quicker than those two in the second-last league battle!

As for battles, seeing how they handled the Team Galactic arc okay, we at least shouldn't be disappointed by the action. At least, I hope...

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
:O!! A reason to get into the Pokemon anime again?? I noticed in the trailer the anime now has a remix of the opening scene for BW, but I haven't watched much of the BW anime, so don't know if that was in there already. Suits N, though. Can't really comment on much else though because I've been out of it for so long, but I'll definitely be watching the first episode of Episode N, at least!

Edit: I wonder if they're going to keep N's "weird/strange" personality in the anime. The part where he's staring up at Ash is a bit creepy, but I wonder if that's it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Here's another trailer for the N Episode. Not sure if this video will stay up so if it ends up getting knocked down I'll summarize it. But 'til then...

Spoiler:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Wow..... did Pikachu really just get knocked out by Team Rocket's pokemon, that has never happened I don't think. This should be a really good season indeed. I hope Ash catches more pokemon or his older Unova ones evolve, he needs more powerhouses honestly. Only real one he has other than Pika is Krookodile. I wonder where Team Rocket got their pokemon this time. Exspecly the Amoonguss that one shoted Pika.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'm not sure if Pikachu himself have gotten knocked out my Team Rocket in one hit but it's happened plenty of times in general. Depending on when this occurs the reasoning could be explained easily other than Amoonguss just being a powerhouse (though considering the distance he fell on top of Pikachu it's still logical either way). Not sure about Ash catching anymore since he has nine that he rotates but them evolving and getting stronger would be nice.

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
Well... it's N =D It's obvious, it's N :D

I mean, I hope they keep up his personality XD Characters sometimes get a different personality from their game counterparts.

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
Years
I found this interesting, as I've been waiting for N and Team Plasma to enter the show. I know awhile ago they had a Part 1 and Part 2 Episode scheduled to be released, but it was canceled because of the earthquake in Japan, so I am glad they are doing it now, which is really cool, it also gives Ash the chance to evolve more of his pokemon.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
It would be nice for Ash to get a Ghost,Psy or Steel type though. I really want him to catch a Reuniclus or one of it's pre evos. That was one of the main pokemon I hoped he caught in Unova.

And true, Amoongus did fall from a great distance. And yeah, I was talking about just by Team Rocket. I know it has gotten knocked out in the past. I really love how Team Rocket has gotten stronger though. I think this is the best Team Rocket saga, for me at least. Because they don't act stupid and they are more evil like. I still hope they team of with Ash and them at least once aginst Team Plasma.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I was just talking Team Rocket. They've one-hit KO'd Ash's Pokemon plenty of times in the past (which I should have worded a little better in my last post whoops). I just don't quite remember if Pikachu's been one of 'em. I would assume so, but then again I missed like... two generations of the anime for the most part pft.

And as far as N goes it looks like he might have his Black/White 2 personality? But we'll have to wait until the episode actually releases (and not be one of those people who are already complaining about N and plenty of other things) before we can see what sort of personality they do give him.

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 11, 2024
I find it interesting that N was given blue eyes in the anime; it's a minor detail, but interesting.

I'm very excited to watch Episode N! I'm also excited to see Colress. I hope he and N meet, it would be a very interesting combination of personalities!

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
Years
I'd like to see Cilan leave the group and join the Shadow Triad. Everyone KNOWS that's coming. And Iris could be way better off without Ash. Her Axew is not being influenced well by Ash's pathetic evolutionless team.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I'd like to see Cilan leave the group and join the Shadow Triad. Everyone KNOWS that's coming. And Iris could be way better off without Ash. Her Axew is not being influenced well by Ash's pathetic evolutionless team.
They are not the Triad confirmed in BW2. But I do want him to leave but I doubt he will.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Yeaah... not sure if you have been keeping up with the anime ... or Pokemon in general. B/W2 confirmed that the Straiton Gym trio and Shadow Triad are two different triplets for one. As for Ash's "pathetic evolutionless team" Pikachu aside (who technically is an evolution) three his nine Unova Pokemon haven't evolved at all (Snivy, Oshawott, and Scraggy), three of them are first evolution (Boldore, Pignite, and Palpitoad), and three of them are fully evolved (Unfezant, Krookodile, and Leavanny). So, yes... while 7 out of 10 of them aren't fully evolved I wouldn't call his Pokemon team evolutionless; he's had teams with less evolutions (Johto being a prime example). His team is just weaker at this point because of the much faster pacing that didn't give his Pokemon time to grow like in Sinnoh (which was a little too slow with pacing. Pokemon can't really find the right pacing).

Still looking forward to the N Saga. Hopefully it'll make-up for the disappointment that will be Ash losing against Kotetsu.

Bobbylicious

Banned
Years
this image on bulbapedia

Spoiler:

I hope it means Team Rocket will be getting Frillish and Amoongus, they need more Pokemon. Also is that golden thing above Amoongus and next to Frillish some random object (an attack) or a pokemon?

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I think it's Ash's Pikachu lifted by Frillish using Telekinesis. Speaking of Team Rocket's Pokemon, I think James' Carnivine, Jessie's Seviper and Yanmega should return, since they are now native in Unova (as in New Unova Dex).

EDIT:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back