Thread: [Demo] Pokemon Reborn
View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2012 (12:05 PM).
afghhwefsdigbrfdk this happens to random people and I don't know why, and even more frustrating, in their experience, it tends to go away randomly.
My suggestion: Download this new patch. See if that happens to fix it. If not, leave the factory and re-enter (this resets Fern being with you). Try saving outside and entering. If these things don't work, I'd like to get your save file from you, and maybe I can figure out a bit more about what causes it, and what can be done.

Please let me know how this turns out for you!
I managed to fix the problem. I did encounter a problem later that I couldn't fix so I was required to restart. I'm currently trying to figure out the last question for the second gym. I'm very glad I chose Torchic as my starter, due to Florinia's team being Grass-Types with that Cradily in there as well.
This signature has been disabled.
Exceeds the height limit of 350px.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.