Thread: [Demo] Pokemon Reborn
View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2012, 12:05 PM
Seraphimon-sama

Quote:
afghhwefsdigbrfdk this happens to random people and I don't know why, and even more frustrating, in their experience, it tends to go away randomly.
My suggestion: Download this new patch. See if that happens to fix it. If not, leave the factory and re-enter (this resets Fern being with you). Try saving outside and entering. If these things don't work, I'd like to get your save file from you, and maybe I can figure out a bit more about what causes it, and what can be done.

Please let me know how this turns out for you!
I managed to fix the problem. I did encounter a problem later that I couldn't fix so I was required to restart. I'm currently trying to figure out the last question for the second gym. I'm very glad I chose Torchic as my starter, due to Florinia's team being Grass-Types with that Cradily in there as well.
I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.

Sprite made by DD's Sprite Shop~!

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.