View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2012, 06:31 PM
OffRoadSP
Exploring Kalos

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via AIM to OffRoadSP
December 11, 2012

I’m still jet-lagged and having a hard time sleeping, so I decided to do some training in the Desert Resort. I managed to stumble upon another one of N’s Pokémon from our Nimbasa City battle, this time it was Darumaka! I was able to catch it thanks to a critical capture. So that makes three of his four Pokémon from that battle; I’ll have to keep an eye out for his Scraggy.

Dream World 2: Eevee (Dusk Ball), gained a level. Found: Scraggy that can use Fake Out. (I thought it was kind of cool that both Eevee found both special Scraggy in the Dream Park.)

I did my usual post-Dream World rounds on Green Grimer Avenue, recommended shops to all my Dream Island visitors. I shopped as well, and at Gallery Alexa I bought a Black Stone that turned out to be a Dawn Stone!

And not long after that, I did manage to find and catch N’s Scraggy in the Desert Resort, thanks to my Elekid and a critical capture!

I then decided to go into the Relic Castle to explore and train a bit. After having my Grimer battle another trainer’s Gothita, I felt that Grimer needed to learn a new offensive attack. The crumbling ruins were a perfect place to inspire working on a rock-type move. With a little practice, my Grimer started to use the attack Rock Tomb! That will give it some type advantages it didn’t have previously, most notably against flying-type Pokémon that its Dig attack would be useless against.

December 12, 2012

I was working on some Funfest Missions to help increase the level of the Entrée and gain Pass Powers. While I was on one of the missions in Castelia City, I saw a wild Delcatty.

“Delcatty, the Prim Pokémon, and the evolved form of Skitty. Delcatty do not keep nests and simply search for clean, comfortable places to sleep. They are highly popular among female Trainers due to their sublime fur.”

Medal Rally: Rookie Rank 60/78
New Medal: Participant Lv.1

December 13, 2012

I had a new team of Pokémon sent to me. I kept my Grimer and then had Marill, Flaaffy, Dunsparce, Trapinch, and my Eevee in a Luxury Ball sent to me. We did some morning training in the Desert Resort, and both Marill and Eevee evolved!

“Azumarill, the Aquarabbit Pokémon, and the evolved form of Marill. Azumarill have long ears that are superb sensors. They can distinguish the movements of things in water and tell what they are. They can spend all day in water, since they can inhale and store a large volume of air.”

“Espeon, the Sun Pokémon, and an evolved form of Eevee. Espeon have sensitive fur that allow them to feel minute shifts in the air and predict the weather, as well as their foes’ thoughts.”

187. Azumarill

188. Espeon

December 15, 2012

My Pokémon loved training in Hawaii, but it was time to rotate the team once again. After walking around the streets awhile, I had Psyduck, Zubat, my other Grimer, and my Eevee in a Dusk Ball sent to me. The Royal Unova was traveling between Castelia and Waikiki, so I climbed on board and had ample time to find and battle six trainers which earned me a RageCandyBar.

Medal Rally: Rookie Rank 62/79
New Medals: Participant Lv.2
Cruise Connoisseur

Dream World: Stunfisk. Found: Venonat that can use Baton Pass; a female Natu, but there was a hiccup during the transfer, and the Natu was apparently destroyed while crossing over from the Dream World.

Dream World 2: Leafeon, gained a level. Found: an Axew that can use Night Slash. And I found some Leftovers in the Dream Park, which I was happy about!

December 16, 2012

Immediately upon reuturning from the Dream World, I paid a visit to Green Grimer Avenue. I made my usual rounds, and ended up getting a Moon Stone from Gallery Alexa! I also had my Grimer train some more at Alex’s Ring.

The Green Grimer Avenue
Shops:
1. Lucky * Janus (Raffle Shop Rank 6)
2. Ben’s Shop (Market Rank 5)
3. Alex’s Ring (Dojo Rank 5)
4. Leah’s Kitchen (Café Rank 5)
5. Gallery Alexa (Antique Shop Rank 6)
6. Angi’s Flowers (Flower Shop Rank 5)

I did a little training in the Desert Resort, and my Eevee evolved into an Umbreon!

“Umbreon, the Moonlight Pokémon, and an evolved form of Eevee. When Umbreon are exposed to the moon’s aura, the rings on their bodies glow faintly and they gain mysterious powers.”

189. Umbreon

After that, it was time to get some sleep. But I woke up early, and visited Green Grimer Avenue. Someone had left me a Pokémon egg to raise. I accepted it gratefully. I then deiced to head out and do some Funfest Missions to help grow my Entree. While I was riding around Route 20 searching for things, my egg hatched into a Magby! Then, as I was completing a mission that consisted of battling a bunch of martial artists, I had my Zubat do a lot of the battling due to its type advantage. It didn’t take long before it evolved into a Golbat!

“Golbat, the Bat Pokémon, and the evolved form of Zubat. Golbat flit around in the dead of night. They sink their fangs into prey and drain a nearly fatal amount of blood. Their fangs can puncture the toughest of hides.”

190. Magby

191. Golbat

Entree’s Total Level: 14
Black Lv.: 6
White Lv.: 8
Available Pass Powers: 10

When I stopped in the Pokémon Center, I was given quite a surprising number of new medals towards the Medal Rally!

Medal Rally: Rookie Rank 66/82
New Medals: Hard Cycling
Egg Beginner

Guiding Champ
OK Souvenir Getter

I then took a ride on the Royal Unova, and let Magby get a good deal of battling experience. I actually found all 7 trainers on board, but just barely! My prize was a Rare Candy.

Dream World: Mienshao. Found: Roselia that can use Swift; Chimecho that can use Hypnosis.
Dream World 2: Eevee (Dive Ball), gained a level. Found: Gurdurr that can use Drain Punch.
Mountain Kalos Pokédex: Seen 23 Obtained 4
Kalos Medals: 74
Kalos Ribbons: 6