View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2012 (06:49 PM).
IKawaiiThief
Summer Sakura Trainer!

Nature: Quiet
FC Barcelona 4-1 Atletico de Madrid FT in Barcelona, Catalunya, Spain.

On the 31st minute Atletico starman Radamel Falcao opened the scoring to put the Madrid club 0-1 up at the Camp Nou with a brilliant chip over Valdes, but 5 minutes later Adriano responded with a cracking finesse shot from about 22-24 yards out which hit the post and went in to make it 1-1. Right before half-time, Sergio Busquets was on the end of a rebounded header to slot home into the empty net ( for Atleti's keeper and one of their CB's were on the ground ) to make it 2-1 Barcelona. Shortly after the break, Lionel Messi added a fine third for Barcelona from around the same distance as Adriano with a low finesse shot, followed by which close to the end of the game, Leo stole the ball from an Atletico defender and chipped home to make it 4-1 to the Catalans with his 90th strike in 2012!

So yeah, that put's Barca 9 points above Atletico and 13 points above Real now ( after Real drew 2-2 with Espanyol ). La Liga MAY already be decided, guys! I say that, but I remember in Pep's first season we had a 12 point advantage over Real Madrid at one point in the season and ended up having to go the Bernabeau to win the league ( where we won 2-6 but still....), so we better not call it a day in La Liga until we're about 15 points above Madrid.

As for my preferred destination for Falcao, anywhere but Real Madrid