View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2012 (06:51 PM).
Shady Mapper

Nature: Lonely
Quote originally posted by aar2697:
Map Maker: aar2697
Map Name: Route 5
ROM: Fire Red
Tileset: Mew_Ryn and some of my own tiles.
Description: This is the fifth route in my ROM hack, Pokemon Silicon. It is a small route. It leads to Route 6, a much longer route. Do not take into much consideration of areas the player cannot see. Those areas don't matter much at all.
Rating: 8/10
The map is nice, but the rock placement makes it look a bit messy. Lots of rocks on the right side of the mountain part, but none on the left side. The map in general is too stuffy, as you have almost no room to move. Also, look at the upper right side of the map where it goes from rocky to grassy. See the how bad that looks? Fix that, and you got yourself an awesome map!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Map Maker: Khazadar
Map Name: Verdant City
ROM: Pokémon Delta
Tileset: Pokémon Fire Red Titles.
Description: It's a starting city, because I'm tired of the small starting towns. you start in the house longest to the left, and move down to get to the next town. When you get surf, you get the chance to battle the rocket grunt in front of the water to cross the water and continue through the cave. There is no official poke center in this city as you enter your own house for healing.
Image: Separate file
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Verdant City.JPG‎ (147.5 KB, 552 views) (Save to Dropbox)