View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2012 (7:59 PM).
Summer Sakura Trainer!
Nature: Quiet
Yeah a 13 point lead this early on in the season has even surprised me ( a Barcelona fan that has never recognized Real Madrid as not even the second best team in the world, I've never rated them ), but I don't think they can bring in more than one player actually worth a penny in January. They'll most likely try to bring in Falcao in January, and if they do get through with that, they'd have spent about 50-60 million right there, and Gareth Bale would cost an additional 60 million to bring in as well, so unless they want to owe MASSIVE, MASSIVE debts when FFP comes into effect, they won't be spending that big just to try and revive a title challenge that's Barcelona's to lose already, that's not smart. I can see Atletico breaking the bank to bring in some reinforcements to try and tussle with Barca, but I really don't know who will want to go to Atleti...maybe a Torres return, but other than that...I'm not sure ANY Spanish team will be doing much business in the January transfer window. Also, if Madrid don't be carefull, they may just find themselves 15 or 16 points off Barca by the Christmas break seeing as their next game is away to Malaga :D