Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikakitten View Post
Username: PikakittenX
Partner Pokemon: Mudkip
Pokemon Nickname: Drop
Reason for joining: The Hoenn Region, was the first region I explored. I started in Pokemon Ruby (though I was a Pokemon fan WAY before that) I started with Mudkip and continued. We had great times, when I was in Mauville I grinded in the desert and Swampert Lv. 30-ish became a beast, when we were coming back to the lab after beating May we found a shiny Poochyena and I will answer you with a question "Can you get Pokeballs before getting the Pokedex?" , we captured the Weather Trio, the Regi's but never the Lati's, explored the WHOLE region, and leveled up to 100. Great times him and me (But since we discuss Pokemon and not Hoenn let's get to the Pokemon). I loved the Pokemon introduced in Gen 3, Castform, Absol, Chimecho, DELCATTY (cat), and everyone else!
Answer the current topic! Umm let me see. Rayquaza, Metagross, Jirachi... definitely...
JIRACHI!

Just look at the little cutie! I would be overjoyed to legally obtain one but alas you can only get it via event.

Very bad CSS (Copy-paste this to the first page to get the example below)
Spoiler:
HTML Code:
[CENTER][css-div="width: 720; height: 817; background-color: green; background-image: url('http://i46.tinypic.com/n4a9x.jpg'); text-shadow: green 2px 2px 1px; border: 3px double green;"] [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=2][SIZE=7][B]Hoenn Region Pokemon Fan Club![/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/css-div][/CENTER][css-div="width: 720; height: 817; background-color: green; background-image: url('http://i46.tinypic.com/n4a9x.jpg'); text-shadow: green 2px 2px 1px; border: 3px double green;"]
[SIZE=2]

[CENTER][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]We welcome all Hoenn pokemon lovers! This is a fan-club for the Pokemon of the Hoenn region, so please keep discussion on those. But otherwise, enjoy yourself![/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3][B]Rules (Example)[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]1. Follow all of PC's and Pokemon Club' rules.[/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]2. Please don't spam, troll or harass.[/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]3. Try to keep active![/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]4. Everyone can choose one partner Pokemon from the Hoenn region upon joining and a nickname for it if you want.[/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]5. Upon joining, please choose a starter. Treeko, Torchic, or Mudkip.[/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]6. This club's focus is on the Pokemon of the Hoenn region, which means discussion can't be about certain characters, places in the regions, etc. Not in Hoenn either. Bringing something else up to use to relate to is alright, just don't make the discussion entirely about that.[/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]7. Enjoy![/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3][B]Sign-Up Form[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Username[/B]:[/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Partner Pokemon[/B]:[/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Pokemon Nickname:[/B][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Reason for joining[/B]:[/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B]Answer the current topic![/B][/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3][B]List Of Pokemon[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]This club is based on Hoenn region pokemon so please choose one from that region.[/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3][B]Members List[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Every club needs a list of members![/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Owner: Checkers_Albino_Umbreon [IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/ejws4k.gif[/IMG] Kandi[/FONT]
  [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Avishka [IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/np2qgx.gif[/IMG] Muddystars
rainerman3 [IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/2ez0287.gif[/IMG] Trek[/FONT]
Curtis Talli [IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/19bk3p.gif[/IMG] Aston
[/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3][B]User Bars[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/2aahatg.png[/IMG]pikakitten
[/CENTER]
  [/SIZE][CENTER][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3][B]Points and Rewards![/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]In order to earn points you must post a certain amount of times.[/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]10x = 100 pnts.[/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]20x = 1000 pnts.[/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]30x = 10,000 you get it right? yeah[/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]100 pnts. = Starter evolves.[/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]1,000 pnts. = Mono starter.[/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]10,000 pnts. = Another pokemon[/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]100,000 pnts. = You get a Cookie![/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]10,000,000 pnts. = Maxed out rewards! You get another Pokemon or Gir![/FONT][/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3][B]Events[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]December 24th- Delibird's Best Gift Contest![/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3][B]Current Topic[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT][B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]What is your favorite Shiny Hoenn sprite?[/FONT][/B]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT][/CENTER][/css-div][CENTER][/CENTER]

Spoiler:
Hoenn Region Pokemon Fan Club!

We welcome all Hoenn pokemon lovers! This is a fan-club for the Pokemon of the Hoenn region, so please keep discussion on those. But otherwise, enjoy yourself!

Rules (Example)
1. Follow all of PC's and Pokemon Club' rules.
2. Please don't spam, troll or harass.
3. Try to keep active!
4. Everyone can choose one partner Pokemon from the Hoenn region upon joining and a nickname for it if you want.
5. Upon joining, please choose a starter. Treeko, Torchic, or Mudkip.
6. This club's focus is on the Pokemon of the Hoenn region, which means discussion can't be about certain characters, places in the regions, etc. Not in Hoenn either. Bringing something else up to use to relate to is alright, just don't make the discussion entirely about that.
7. Enjoy!

Sign-Up Form
Username:
Partner Pokemon:
Pokemon Nickname:
Reason for joining:
Answer the current topic!

List Of Pokemon
This club is based on Hoenn region pokemon so please choose one from that region.

Members List
Every club needs a list of members!
Owner: Checkers_Albino_Umbreon Kandi
Avishka Muddystars
rainerman3 Trek

Curtis Talli Aston

User Bars
pikakitten
Points and Rewards!
In order to earn points you must post a certain amount of times.
10x = 100 pnts.
20x = 1000 pnts.
30x = 10,000 you get it right? yeah

100 pnts. = Starter evolves.
1,000 pnts. = Mono starter.
10,000 pnts. = Another pokemon
100,000 pnts. = You get a Cookie!
10,000,000 pnts. = Maxed out rewards! You get another Pokemon or Gir!

Events
December 24th- Delibird's Best Gift Contest!
Current Topic
What is your favorite Shiny Hoenn sprite?

And lastly, Jirachi (can it be shiny?) and a Santa hat for the contest.

Sincerely
~PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity
welcome welcome to the the club checkers!!
jirachi is sooooooo cute <3
btw nice CSS it is not bad :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkers_Albino_Umbreon View Post
I'm sorry pikakitten. Your partner pokemon must be a starter.

To answer the topic,
either Milotic
or Kyogre

And yes you can use a Shiny Jirachi.
i don't like shiny milotic's it looks kinda like a ooold pokemon xD XD