View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2012 (12:29 PM).
Everyone is a child of the sea
Crystal Tier
Nature: Relaxed
Originally Posted by Retribution View Post

Map Name: Cobblestone City

Map Game: Pokemon FireRed

Comments: This is where the first Gym (look to my signature and avatar for the Gym Leader ;D) is. It is one of the first more urban-like cities in my hack, and it is pretty evident. To the north-east is an old, abandoned and apparently rumored-to-be haunted mansion. The Gym Leader likes to visit the mansion and play games with her friends there, being quite young and immature. The city has a refined taste that is hopefully expressed through the map, while still having quite a rocky and natural influence to it, hence the name.

I am planning to add my own tiles at some point, so the old FireRed tiles are mostly just placeholders at the moment.
Rate: 7.5/10

I like the map, it's filled but not on purpose (where people start putting in random stuff to fill up the map).
Very good map !

My map:

Map Name: No name, it's just a sample map I made some days ago.
ROM: Pokemon Fire Red.
Description: Just a sample map, as said before. It's the first map I made in some time, so it could have some errors I didn't see It's meant to be a forest on a mountain.

I know the water is square, just thought of that too....
This signature has been disabled.
Exceeds signature height limit
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.