do it my o w n way

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptzery View Post
Can I sign up? If so...
Spoiler:

Real Age: 13

Real Gender: Male

Personality: A guy that likes to hog stuff. I find my little brother very annoying, because he always lies about stuff he did. I have a lot of nightmares.

History: I am a 13 year old boy, and I love pokemon. I was born in England, but now live in Belgium.

Starter Pokémon:
Bagon
  • Level 13
  • Nickname: Draking
  • Ability: Rock Head
  • Nature: Docile

Roleplay Sample: This is my first RP... here goes nothing! I am Gary in thin thingy.
Spoiler:
Gary went to the crowd in the National park to see what was going on.

'We are holding A Bug Catching Contest from now on, every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday!'

The crowd erupted! They had been waiting for this for months!

'Sign up inside that building on the right!'

Everyone rushed to sign up. But Gary was not that interested. He could just find them himself. He went off to the park and found a Caterpie under a tree. It was asleep, so Gary would have an easy time capturing it. He walked up to the Caterpie quietly, and then threw a Great ball. He was waiting... But the Caterpie had got out of the Great ball and was very wide awake. Caterpie then looked at the people participating in the Bug Catching Contest, and thought all his friends were going to great trainers, who would take care of them, make their breakfast and be a good friend, so caterpie said 'Caterpie, Cate Caterpie!' It meant 'I wannna join you. Throw a Pokeball! Gary threw a Luxury Ball at it, and the Caterpie was caught.

Gary went back to Goldenrod City, to have his second attempt at Whitney.
Check the list in the first post. Currently all spots are reserved, meaning I will look at their sign ups before I look at any others.

As for your SU, I can give you some help if you're new to RPing on PC :) We usually look for characters with more depth. Think about your character for a day or so before writing the sign up, and make sure that he or she really is someone you'd like to play with, and someone who has got a solid enough backstory to make their personality believable. We don't normally RP as ourselves. Also generally, we want to see more text in each section (especially Personality and History) since one sentence usually doesn't say enough about a character.

If you're new and want to find a good RP to join, I'd suggest Pokémon Trainer Academy. They usually have spots open and are friendly to all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire* View Post
Oh you know I would never dream of doing something without another player's consent. That's why I even asked about the idea. :)
I do trust you to turn the idea into something interesting, so go ahead ;)

moderator of roleplay corner & pokémon general
proudly paired with abnegation
¤