View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2012 (12:09 PM).
L-let's a-go...!
Silver Tier
Nature: Jolly
Nope, I refuse. I can't decide my favourite RPG ever... so here's a list of my top three.
Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga. Yes, I know there are two excellent sequels to this game, Partners in Time and Bowser's Inside Story. Bowser's Inside Story came close to my fave in the series, but Superstar Saga was one of the first RPGs I played, and is so memorable/nostalgic for me.

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. This game is amazing. Sticker Star was good, and Super Paper Mario wasn't terrible, but Thousand Year Door is one of, if not the best RPGs of all time. It's just so magical; the gameplay, the music, the characters... no game may possibly come close again.

Dragon Quest IX. This game is just packed. Packed with stuff to do and things to see. The main story itself takes around 70 hours for a casual gamer like me to finish. And then there's pretty much an infinite amount of post-story content. It just goes on and on and on... and that's an excellent thing.

☆ 3DS FC: 5069-3912-3062
☆ NNID: skyluigi
☆ PSN ID: Jellygamer
☆ Let me know if you've added me!

☆ Next most anticipated game(s): Super Mario Maker, Yo-Kai Watch and Little Battlers eXperience

☆ Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros. and Yoshi's Woolly World

☆ I'm known on Twitter as skyluigi2 as well

☆ Paired with Tsutarja