Follow the Fireflies
Team Unova
Crystal Tier

Nature: Jolly
Kyusu "Kasey" Fuella Arashi
Gold Tribe
Albia
Scattered Pieces

The golden Bisharp looked around, probably searching for the source of the telepathic message. After a moment, his eyes rested on Kasey. “Hello . . . ?” He seemed a bit tentative, which Kasey thought was appropriate, given the circumstances. Telepathy could be a bit confusing at times, especially between two individuals that had never spoken.

"If you're wondering whether or not I'm the one that just invaded the privacy of your thoughts," Kasey said aloud, standing and taking a few steps closer to the Bisharp, "I am." Once she was about ten feet away from the Bisharp, she once again took a seat, looking at the Bisharp with a calm, yet piercing, expression.

"As I said," Kasey began, her tone even, "all I need are answers." Kasey paused, debating just how blunt she should be with her next set of words. "I require answers about the fate of my brother, who I believe was traveling with you. My name is Kyusu Fuella Arashi, but most members of the Gold Tribe know me as Bane. My younger brother was Sainan, the one you would know best as Calamity." Kasey's tone had not faltered, but her eyes were now focused intensely on the visage of the golden Bisharp.

"Along with my telepathic powers, I also have the ability to sense the life forces of other living beings. I know that my younger brother is dead, but I know not of the circumstances of his demise. That's why I've come to you. I was hoping you might have a few answers."