View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2012, 08:37 PM
Lucariotoes
Ah-woo.

Nature: Hasty
Blue was kind of a jerk, but Silver... man, I remember how much of a jerk he was, for different reasons. Blue was just attempting to be a tough guy. Silver WAS a tough guy.

Hence why I named him Damien the first time I played Silver -- I remembered that, from an early South Park episode, that Damien was Satan's kid. Before anyone asks, yes, I know Damien was also a name used in The Omen for the same character. Blue was a tool, but Silver... even to this day, I still feel the kid's just plain evil.

Not to say I dislike Blue, though, especially with the fan theory that Red kept crushing his dreams throughout Pokemon R/G/B/Y. Regardless, Silver... he's a scary one, and the better example of the negative rival archetype in the first two generations.

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature