View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2012 (8:37 PM).
Nature: Hasty
Blue was kind of a jerk, but Silver... man, I remember how much of a jerk he was, for different reasons. Blue was just attempting to be a tough guy. Silver WAS a tough guy.

Hence why I named him Damien the first time I played Silver -- I remembered that, from an early South Park episode, that Damien was Satan's kid. Before anyone asks, yes, I know Damien was also a name used in The Omen for the same character. Blue was a tool, but Silver... even to this day, I still feel the kid's just plain evil.

Not to say I dislike Blue, though, especially with the fan theory that Red kept crushing his dreams throughout Pokemon R/G/B/Y. Regardless, Silver... he's a scary one, and the better example of the negative rival archetype in the first two generations.
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites..." -Karen of Johto's Elite Four

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature