View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2012 (08:23 PM). Edited December 19th, 2012 by Eveveelution.

I am currently working on my first rom hack, and while testing it i found some bugs that I did not know how to repair. (I'm hacking fire red btw)

1) I had set Route 1's pokemon to what i wanted them to be. But at some point when I changed it it gave me some kind of error thing. It went away so I thought nothing of it. But when I went to test what i had done so far the only pokemon there was a Sunflora, randing from level 0 to 100. When i go into advanced map the pokemon i want there are still set there. (the pokemon i wanted there had been there before when i went to go test in game.

Then there is the worse one.
In my version of Viridian city I deleted the man with the PokeTV because anyone that was going to play my ROM would probably already know what to do. But now when I try to leave the city from the north towards the forest, the game freezes and in the backround I can see a sprite pop up that was not there before, and i cant find him on A-Map. I can leave the city from the west without any problems though.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

I am currently working on my first rom hack, and while testing it i found some bugs that I did not know how to repair. (I'm hacking fire red btw)

1) I had set Route 1's pokemon to what i wanted them to be. But at some point when I changed it it gave me some kind of error thing. It went away so I thought nothing of it. But when I went to test what i had done so far the only pokemon there was a Sunflora, ranging from level 0 to 100. When i go into advanced map the pokemon i want there are still set there. (the pokemon i wanted there had been there before when i went to go test in game.

Then there is the worse one.
In my version of Viridian city I deleted the man with the PokeTV because anyone that was going to play my ROM would probably already know what to do. But now when I try to leave the city from the north towards the forest, the game freezes, I can see a sprite pop up that was not there before that is behind me, and i cant find him on A-Map. I can leave the city from the west without any problems though.