View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2012, 04:59 PM
joexv
The True XV

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to joexv
Ok I'd didn't have time to go through 900 pages of this so I don't know if my question has been answered.
When I edit most maps with advanced map in pokemon ruby it will mess up my game by making it start up with a white screen. I've tried thee hole 128k save file thing and it didn't work. I won't even edit the script and it gets screwed up. All I will do is change the size (sometimes), or add people or just change the ground. On routes an that kind of thing I have no problem with but if I change let's say little root town it screws up. I usually try to put in my own maps and just use that but I can't add the chose pokemon script or the poked script or any other specials without it getting messed up. I would love some help on figuring out why.
Thx in advance!!!!
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.