View Single Post
December 20th, 2012, 09:22 PM
Join Date: Mar 2011
The Winter/Summer DCC
The one, the only, the Daily Chit-Chat. Don't be afraid to jump in at any point, there are regulars but none of us bite (hard). A few quick rules to get you started:
• Stick with the topic as it is now, unless it's been dead for a few hours. If people are still actively talking about something, try not to force the conversation to what you want to talk about. Just come back later and see if it's died down or switched to a topic you like more.
• This is not a welcome thread! We're happy for new users to contribute here, but if you want to post an intro thread, head on over to the New Users / Welcome section.
• Keep section-specific discussions to their own sections! Light chat about stuff which belongs elsewhere is ok, but don't go into a huge discussion about competitive battling, Pokémon Anime, etc. when they have their own sections elsewhere on PC.
• Try to keep up! Don't ask what the topic is. Look back over a page or two and figure it out for yourself. "What are we talking about guys" posts aren't very conducive to discussion.
• Don't flame, troll, or harass. This is a light-hearted thread but it still follows all PC rules.
That said, enjoy the post-apocalyptic DCC!
Also Known As:
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Oryx
Find all posts by Oryx
Find threads started by Oryx
Ignore Posts by Oryx