View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2012 (11:30 AM).
Bay Alexison
Not a Baygel

Nature: Sassy
YAY you wrote the story and I wasn’t disappointed! :D

Haha this is a very enjoyable read. Love the idea of Santa forcing Giovanni to celebrate Christmas and having his grunts come along. The scene with Caroline is very sweet (Jigglypuff! :D ). LOL the twist with the grunts leaving Team Rocket because of Giovanni’s sudden change to get rid of Christmas is great.

Some particular favorite parts:

Quote:
Giovanni did not react well to the stranger’s statement. “Get the f*ck out of my house!”
Best greeting to Santa ever. XD

Quote:
He wanted to say something different: ‘and training them to be vicious killers,’ ‘and painting them funny colors before selling them to collectors,’ ‘and grinding them into a mixture of 30% Pokémon meat and 70% old newspapers before selling them to Taco Bell,’ anything other than what he was about to say.
So that’s what Taco Bell has been selling us? Noooooooo. D:

Quote:
The grunts all began whispering among themselves. “Hanukah, definitely Hanukah.” “No man, elves ain’t Jewish. It’s either Christmas or Easter.” “He’s right, it’s Easter Elves; see how it’s alliterative?” “I thought it was Kwanzaa.” “Are we even allowed to say ‘Christmas’ in Team Rocket?”
Usually in dialogue there would be a new paragraph for each speaker, like this:

“Hanukah, definitely Hanukah.”

“No man, elves ain’t Jewish. It’s either Christmas or Easter.”

“He’s right, it’s Easter Elves; see how it’s alliterative.”

And so on and so on. The grunts thinking elves are for Easter is pretty funny, though. XD

Quote:
“Ho, ho, ho!”

Giovanni made a mess, stopped midstream, felt an acute mix of fear and pain, started crying, and frantically tried to collect himself while shouting “What do you want?!”
Usually bathroom humor isn’t my kind of thing, but Giovanni’s reaction is priceless.

Quote:
Everyone stared at the floor and mumbled the answer. “Be a dick.”

“Second tenet!”

“Christmas is stupid.”
Love the Rocket’s Law. XD

Again, enjoyed this very much and awesome you got to writing this even if it’s three years in the making.