• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did You Know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Just post a random fact that you know :D

Did you know that some sharks eat their siblings while they are still in the womb?

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'm not surprised with their overpriced products that aren't worth the money xD

Did you know that Batman was based on a movie called The Bat that was made in 1959?

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
The Bat. Just... no. Did you know

tumblr_mfcs5shoEi1roqv59o1_500.png

FUNNY but sad.

Loocem

Thenn of Erebur
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2013
LilJz, that simply isn't true. Batman appeared in Detective comics long before the 50's.

Did you know that most of the U.S. debt is not owned by China, but in fact owned by Americans.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Oh, glob! Really?
Did you know that a newborn kangaroo is small enough to fit in a teaspoon?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
LilJz, that simply isn't true. Batman appeared in Detective comics long before the 50's.

Yea sorry lmao, it was based off the 1926 movie called The Bat ><
Bare with me, it was around 2am and I was tired, didn't really know what I was typing xD

Really? I would wanna see a picture of that baby kangaroo on a teaspoon :C

Did you know the first time anyone as heard about the Super Mario Bros 3. game, was because it was featured in the movie The Wizard?

Gideon Jeremiah

The giving Pokèmon breeder
Years
Did you know that the Turritopsis Nutricula is the only animal which is technically immortal?
It can revert from a sexually mature state (Medusa) to a sexually infantile state (Polyp) at will.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Did you know that starfishes don't have brains?

That's probably why Patrick is so stupid in Spongebob Squarepants x)

Years
Hey, hey
Did you know in Star Fox, the so called Barrel Roll is not a Barrel Roll at all? The technique you actually perform is called an Aileron Roll.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
No, I did not know.

Did you know that there are apparently 7 characters that were scrapped from Super Smash Bros Brawl known as the Secret 7? They're still in the code but can't be used as it is only around 128 kb.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Ew Brawl! x)

Did you know that in Super Smash Bros Melee, you can actually use the Master Hand in multiplayer fights by activating a cheat?

Years
Eh, already knew that.

Did you know there were more characters than the original characters planned for Super Smash Bros? This consisted of Bowser, Peach, King Dedede, Meowth, Mewtwo, and Pit. In fact, the only reason Jigglypuff is in the game is because they couldn't animate Pit's wings properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back