View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2012 (03:58 AM).

Nature: Hasty
Quote originally posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow:
Well gee wiz guys. I was going to suggest that there's no reason they bunch of them can't interact. o-o;

@CharmingAngel30: The character concept has potential, but it hasn't been appropriately developed. That is to say, what you have so far isn't bad, but you don't have a lot! D= Could you tell us more about her personality and history? (I'm also unable to unable to see anything in your profile picture.)
Um....Waa! I mean it's my avatar!! Okay, I'll edit it~

Quote:
Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Yaya Aizawa

Nickname (Optional):

Age (10-15): 10

Sex (Male or Female): Female

Dorm: Suicune Dorm

Appearance: See my avatar, near my name

Personality:
Yaya often acts immature for her age, such as having an enormous sweet tooth, a great soft spot for items like ribbons as well as tending to be hyperactive. Yaya wants to be a baby forever because wanting her parents back tp adores her She is also a good ballerina and sport, but also a rather clumsy one. Yaya really a crybaby for many thing, but even she act like a baby, Yaya still want to have someone dear to her. Yaya likes boy who kind but not cool and spicy! Yaya's favorites pokemon are cute one.
And! She's really want to shine in her class later!

History: (Oh boy -___-")
Yaya born in Sinnoh, she is one of the Aizawa royal family. Of course, her parents is busy because of their work, Yaya is always lonely in her life. Yaya is has a bright idea, she thinks that when she act like baby, she'll got more attention from her parents. But her idea never work, even after it, she became more lonely because she had a little brother that got more attention from her parents. Yaya is frustation but then she want to be shine and adore by everyone!
Later, Yaya just give up of her dream from shining in her last class. But a funny boy in her class said this to Yaya,
"Hey! Don't Give up! Go on became the best and shine!" Yaya touched by that word, that's why she was going to shine more bright and became the best.
One day, she met a Togepi and a Lombre that playing comedy around, she mimicing their act and later became a friend, Yaya catch that two pokemon and join the Pokemon Trainer Academy. Now she waiting until her time to show up and be the star in Pokemon Trainer Academy

Pokémon: Togepi and Lombre
Species: Spike Ball Pokemon and Jolly Pokemon
Nickname(Optional): Togemi and Lova
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): They two are like a duo comedian, always been together, Togemi is more loyal in battle for Yaya and Lova always playing around with Yaya
Lvl(Max 25): both 20
Moves:
Togemi : Ancient Power, Psychic, Shadow Ball and Double-Edge
Lova : Solar Beam, Energy Ball, Fury Swipes and Ice Beam