View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2012, 12:38 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
@CharmingAngel30: Hmmm... The content you have isn't bad, but repeatedly awkward grammar has me feeling uncomfortable. By any chance are you using a translator?

@Eeveelution Co-ordinator: Hmm... I find Team Rocket's behavior in your character's history to be a bit uncharacteristic. They normally operate as thieves, and would probably be a lot more covert than to storm a town. They're not going to pull something like that unless they're actually trying to take over the world. (And they're still working in the shadows, on that front. ;])

Also we've had to crack down on pokemon who can speak due to it being far too common in RP compared to how rare it's /supposed/ to be. That being said, here is a list of pokemon that have a right to communicate with humans. (You'll notice all the non-legendary pokemon on the list are psychic types.) Not so much an issue with your SU, but something to keep in mind.

Lastly, overall your character sign up is a bit short. Would you mind providing us with more details on your character's personality and history? It's my opinion that taking the time to write a well thought out character will result in you having more fun playing that character once you get in.