Thread: B2/W2: Join Avenue Adventures
View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2012 (01:00 PM).
Eye of the Storm

Send a message via Skype™ to Cyclone
Quote originally posted by AdrianD:
I know if you visit dream world and people visit your dream home. They come visit the avenue. I know trading pokemon makes them visit too. I just dk how many at once can home. Ive had as many as 11. Not including the ones the game provides
I haven't done much trading with W2 yet, so chances are that the shop owners are simply my in-game fans (which is fine, I want those I eventually connect with to be the ones visiting my shops and increasing my popularity!). I guess I should do the one in-game trade (Gigalith in, Emolga out) once I decide which Emolga is the keeper; if the lower-leveled one, I'll still have a little work to do before siccing it on the Breeder with a Ducklett and Tranquill on Route 7! :D

This is part of why I haven't opened my trade shop yet; I might make W2 my shop locale simply because it would increase the people coming into the game and, thus, my Join Avenue. The thing that worries me eventually is whether deleting the friend data (since I'd be having to cycle some) would render the sprite no longer visiting. I'm also hoping they visit at least once a day if I don't make them residents.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.