View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2012 (11:09 PM). Edited December 22nd, 2012 by Forever.
let it go
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by RandomTrainerWhoCould:
If mamoswine got smack down, that would be amazing. Think about it; the only real "counters" to mamoswine(that are actually used and not some obscure crap) are skarm, bronzong, rotom-wash, and intimidate gyarados. Skarm, arguably the most used of the four, is absolutely destroyed by EQ after it's been smacked down.
Spoiler:
252 Atk Life Orb Mamoswine (+Atk) Earthquake vs 252 HP/252 Def Skarmory (+Def) : 79.94% - 94.31% (2 hits to KO)

Bronzong is utterly smashed to pieces by mamoswine as well
Spoiler:
252 Atk Life Orb Mamoswine (+Atk) Earthquake vs 252 HP/252 Def Bronzong (+Def) : 89.64% - 105.62% (37.5% chance to OHKO)

Mamoswine also demolishes rotom-wash as well, because most washers nowadays are either choiced(you're ****ed anyways), or tanks(where you ohko them with EQ)
Physically defensive gyarados actually takes a decent chunk of HP from eq
Spoiler:
252 -1 Atk Life Orb Mamoswine (+Atk) Earthquake vs 248 HP/252 Def Gyarados (+Def) : 33.59% - 39.69% (3-4 hits to KO)
and you kill with it after some hazards and smack down damage(it's super effective lol).

Same thing with piloswine in NU(i just noticed that the thread was supposed to be NU lol, SORRY), but there aren't nearly as many walls that would be easier to deal with when grounded.

As for the ability thing, obviously a lot of pokes would definitely appreciate a certain ability(pure power slaking)
Quote originally posted by CobaltChrome:
I've always wanted Ferrothorn to get Synthesis, or some other reliable healing move. That way, Rocky Helmet + Iron Thorns + Toxic + Protect + Synthesis = Epic Stall.
Guys, NU please. :( It's meant to be a discussion for this tier only. Plus you're meant to carry on from the thing that the first post suggested and discuss for a bit, then move on for interesting discussion. If you really want an OU one, make one but keep this for NU only.

Nevertheless, to actually contribute something - with Piloswine the only benefit I can really see is Eelektross and Rotom-Frost although the latter would be hurt p badly from Smack Down anyway I'm assuming.

Edit: Nevermind, here's the OU one.