View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2012 (11:34 PM).
pikakitten
You met with a terrible fate

Nature: Naughty
On the 11th day of Christmas, this spriter gives to thee
A all-formes-fused Deoxys, A Pikachu Mini-ized, 3 Retyped Birds, A Regi's Banner, A Lake Trio Background, 1 Devamped Victini, 3 Inlined Musketeers, 1 Chocalate Cookie, 1 White Outlined Mew, 3 Recolored Beasts and a Renovated Celebi.

Here you go Rye! I had no idea what you meant so I tried enlarging the Pokemon Gold Title Screen Text and drawing it from scratch and failed both times along with when I tried the box art so sorry :( Enjoy, come again!

Shrimagma (Shrimp, Magma)

Sunirimp (Sun, Shrimp)

Yay! More sprites from Honeyman! I especially love raptorib, I had a lot of fun working on it. Come again, bye!

I already knew what to draw because of the ow you showed me, so thanks! Bye, come again!

And as always, Checkers, your sprite. This one was the most fun, elegant, beautiful, and Grass/Flying don't see that all often, the ones that come to mind are Tropius and... yeah. Anyways, come again, bye!

BTW since tomorrow is Christmas Eve I might not be here during the night (UTC -7) to spend time with my family, the most I will do is anything during the day and upload the last sprite of Christmas, thank you all for helping the shop get as big as it is, I really appreciate you all, love you and Merry Christmas!

Sincerely
~PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity