View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2012, 05:17 AM
JamesTehGamer9896
Unhatched Egg

Send a message via Skype™ to JamesTehGamer9896
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
Gen 4? Worst Gen Ever? I think that title belongs to either Gen 3, due to the whole borderline between the fanbase, or Gen 5, due to the controversy regarding GF's unpredictibility. Besides, Gen 4 brought forth necessary evolutions and gave us the new physical/special mechanic.

That said, GF would start working on Gen 6, but it'll take a while for the company to give us the games for the 3DS, so it won't be out next year as everyone is expecting it to be. A R/S/E remake is more popular choice, but how are they going to incorperate its story given how Emerald is considered to be canon, so they can't use Ruby and Sapphire's story where one team is the villain and vice versa. Then again, a year without a main Pokemon game would be a good thing, as it would GF enough time to create a wonderful next-gen game that'll hopefully surpass Gen 2's popularity and Gen 1's sales.
yh im not saying that Gen 4 sucks, i love gen 4 if anything i played it more than gen 3 but tbf it was mainly the pokemon fanbase who was saying that gen 4 is the worst gen that got me towards gen 3, dont get me wrong i did a diamond playthrough a couple of months ago and i loved it. Im just saying the general fanbase say that gen 4 is the worst