View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2012, 09:17 AM
Toujours
Howling Poros

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceFyr1928 View Post
Problems with my code... Post this;
"[css-div= background-color: #CCFFFF; color: #0066CC; font-size: 14px; font-weight: normal; text-decoration: none; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: 1px; word-spacing:4px; line-height: 14px; border-bottom-color: #3300FF; border-top-color: #3300FF; border-left-color: #3300FF; border-right-color: #3300FF; border-top-style: solid; border-bottom-style: solid; border-left-style: solid; border-right-style: solid; border-top-width: 10px; border-bottom-width: 10px; border-left-width: 10px; border-right-width: 10px; position: relative; top: 100px; left: 100px; right: 100px; bottom: 100px; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left: 20px; margin-right: 20px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right: 5px]]post content here[/css-div*]"

V; Which not only interferes with my sig, but also messes with other parts of my post, as shown here. Help?

Which interferes with not only my sig, but some other elements of my post.
I KNOW THIS IS DELAYED, BUT:

and get this unsightly block...

Is this your intention? I got rid of the position:relative bits and replaced them with margins. If you use position:relative in your post and in your sig, it'll mess it up, but this way it won't. I also cleaned the code up a tad, because you don't need to do each border side individually unless you intend on changing each side. If you want the entire border to be the same, you just need border-color, border-width, etc. Same with the margin and padding; since it's the same on every side I combined them into "margin: 120px;" and "padding:5px;".