View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2012 (03:22 PM). Edited December 23rd, 2012 by Nerdy Mojo.
No Lifer

Nature: Serious
Quote originally posted by Pave Low:
I've always seen Skyrim as a huge step up from Oblivion; although Oblivion was very fun, it was a lot of the same, especially with the start of the main quest which got very boring. I always thought that the towns especially were very similar in some respects having the same kinds of stores but just varied in size and setting. Skyrim is a lot more detailed, and there is just more to do with a huge variety. There are way more skills and the game is more down-to-the-user even though games both were, but Skyrim more heavily. I agree with you about Morrowind compared to Skyrim, but Oblivion...definitely not. I think the Skyrim really shows how much TES has to offer and it has somewhere to go, Oblivion did not offer as much.
yes, i was basically saying i vote for morrowind but i threw in oblivion because i really liked that one more than skyrim so it was just an honorable mention. my intent was to say that morrowind is the best rpg of all time, maybe i should have thrown in the oblivion shoutout...

Quote originally posted by Pave Low:
I've always seen Skyrim as a huge step up from Oblivion; although Oblivion was very fun, it was a lot of the same, especially with the start of the main quest which got very boring. I always thought that the towns especially were very similar in some respects having the same kinds of stores but just varied in size and setting. Skyrim is a lot more detailed, and there is just more to do with a huge variety. There are way more skills and the game is more down-to-the-user even though games both were, but Skyrim more heavily. I agree with you about Morrowind compared to Skyrim, but Oblivion...definitely not. I think the Skyrim really shows how much TES has to offer and it has somewhere to go, Oblivion did not offer as much.
yes, i was basically saying i vote for morrowind but i threw in oblivion because i really liked that one more than skyrim so it was just an honorable mention. my intent was to say that morrowind is the best rpg of all time, maybe i should have thrown oblivion in there eh?