Thread: [Gallery] Random Doodle Stuffs
View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2012 (01:54 AM).
Shiny Gardevoir
I huntz shiniez

Nature: Naive
Quote originally posted by dbp:
I think you have a nice illustration style. This isn't just based off of what you posted, but I checked out your comic link, too. Read the whole thing, in fact (not that it took very long ). I really like Pokemon comics that have a lighthearted approach, and was kind of wondering if people here had any.

Anyway, how old are these pics you posted? Based on the dates your comic was posted on, I'd like to see how much farther you've come along in your art.

I'm interested in whatever else you have (you wouldn't happen to have any Nido drawings, would you? :3)!
Thanks~ XD Those comics were a pain to do though... I first have to draw it traditionally, scan it, make the lineart on MS paint and color it on Photoshop... but I do everything in SAI now. Though without the effects in Photoshop, I can't really get myself to continue the story... "

Anyway, the lineless one was just made last night cause I was watching this Pokemon short while taking a break from this drawing I was making XP Though, yeah, as you can see, I didn't put any effort on that one cause I just made it to relax a bit... as for the rest... I think I made them a few months ago? The latest from the three (Bulbasaur) was last October <_<

I'll try to post some other stuff here when I find time to :D (by Nido, do you mean Nidoran family? Cause I don't, but I can make quick sketches if you like XD)

PEARL VERSION FRIEND CODE:
Dawn---->2279-3231-0255

BLACK VERSION FRIEND CODE:
Minako--->0777-2781-0211

----------

CLICKERZ?