View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2012 (12:27 PM).
Sexy King
Chapter 1: VS Sidney and Phoebe!

“Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Ash Ketchum’s Hoenn Elite Four Challenge,” said Mr. Goodshow. “The rules are that all battles will be one-on-one and the challenger gets the first move. Battlers to their positions, please!” Ash walked to his platform and so did his mysterious opponent. “This is an Official Elite Four Battle between Ash Ketchum of Pallet Town and Sidney Kagetsu of Rustboro City.”
“Go Shiftry!”
“Go Glalie! Start off with Ice Beam!”
“Shiftry, counter with Leech Seed!”
“Glalie, Headbutt!”
“Shiftry, Tackle!”
“Glalie, before it hits, Double Team followed by Icy Wind!” Instead of a few small flurries, Glalie sent out a large amount of flurries. Enough for a blizzard. “Glalie, you learned Blizzard! Now use it once more!”
“Shiftry, use Psychic to divert it away from you and towards Glalie! Now Faint Attack!”
“Glalie, freeze it with Ice Beam and then Headbutt it!”
Shiftry, Shift” said Shiftry as it fainted.
“Shiftry is unable to battle, Glalie wins! The match goes to Ash Ketchum of Pallet Town!”
“Good job Ash,” said a brunette wearing tropical clothes as she sauntered up to him. “I’m Phoebe and I’ll be your next opponent. You ready?”
“Of course!”
“Then let’s begin. Mr. Goodshow, if you please?”
“This is an Official Elite Four Battle between Ash Ketchum of Pallet Town and Phoebe Fuyo of Lilycove City.”
“Go Sableye!”
“Heracross come out and use Megahorn!”
“Sableye, use Shadow Ball!”
“Heracross, Struggle Bug!”
“Sableye, Shadow Claw!”
“Dodge and use Megahorn!”
“Before it hits, Double Team followed by Shadow Sneak!”
“Use Earthquake!”
“Power Gem please!”
“Finish it with Foresight followed by Focus Punch!”
“Sableye is unable to battle, Heracross wins! The winner is Ash Ketchum of Pallet Town. The next match will be tomorrow.”

A/N:bobandbill, thank you for your corrections. I'mm just starting out, so I thank you again for that. Ash's motivation will be shown later. Using the Japanese names as last names is an idea I got from someone at This won't be for all characters though. And you are correct, Ash did not go to the Orange Islands, and this would be before he challenged the Battle Frontier. Again, thanks, and I want to know what you think of this chapter.

Join me and PokemonMasters on Pokemon Blue Flames, both here on PCX and PKMN District!